Friday, October 7, 2011

OMG - Commission Time !

Hiya all...

I've started accepting commission for the first time... and I'd like to extend the offer to you.

Right now, I'm offering Commission Sketch Cards for $7 - free postage, and they come with a signed mini-print for your collection.

You can see some samples here on my gallery page.

Here's a few recent cards to look at...

If you're interested, please send me an email at Rustyweb@aol.com  -or-  please message me on Facebook under 'Rusty Gilligan' (I have a cat as my profile pic).

You can choose from any character from movies or tv , comic books, real life, etc. With Christmas coming up soon, it might make a great gift to put someone on their own card !

All my best to everyone... more news coming soon !

-Rusty !
And please don't forget our Mac and Trouble book campaign below !

No comments:

Post a Comment