Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wanna Watch A Rerun ?

I've just completed 10 cards for the March Of Dimes charity card set entitled "Be a superhero for babies" produced by 5finity.
I decided to do old tv heroes instead of the normal superheroes, because I'm trying to work out a new style.
Here's 9 of the 10 cards I did:
From top left to bottom right:
Mr Spock (Leonard Nimoy), Batman (Adam West), Robin (Burt Ward)
Captain Kirk (William Shatner), Green Hornet (Van Williams), Kato (Bruce Lee)
Herman Munster (Fred Gwynn), Grandpa Munster (Al Lewis), Zorro (Guy Williams)
Please click the pic for a larger version.

The 10th card is a special one, and I will debut it here in another feature.
And, watch for these and other great cards on Ebay soon.

5finity is a great card producer and can be found at their website here.
More info about the project can be found here at this link.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete