Saturday, September 17, 2011

WTF (Comics that is...)

I wanted to pass on some of my latest works for WTF Comics...

**As an alternate cover to Red Angel #3, I inked this piece. The regular cover is a daytime theme - this is a dusky/nighttime variant.
Credits: Russ Leach pencils, my inks, Andrea Celestini colors.

**Next, from the Red Angel card set - here are the colored versions of the cards I worked on (info on this card set can be found in older posts here.
Credits: Larry Jarrell pencils, my inks, and Andrea Celestini colors.

And the cool Red Angel / Mac and Trouble crossover card...
Credits: Russ Leach pencils, my inks.

**Here's a sneak peak at a card from the set above, that was cut from the set...
Credits: Larry Jarrell pencils, my inks.

I couldn't go on without mentioning that the beautiful Erin Pyne scripts the Red Angel series. Her work is fantastic... I can't wait to see more.

Right now, WTF Comics is doing a campaign to create new books in the Red Angel line. Donations will earn the reader free copies of the comic, original art, and signed items. Check it out here.

As always, please click the pix for a larger view - All links have been provided within the feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment